Bolster dog beds come with many advantages over other types of dog beds in addition to providing your dog with a comfortable place to nap.
All pet owners know that a pet who has a comfortable bed will find their dog in that spot for most of the day when they need a break from playing with you, chasing or running from cats, and going for a walk. Taking a moment to rest is easy in a bolster dog bed.
Table of Contents
People that overly exert themselves will often find they are exhausted and get sick easier than others who get enough sleep at night. The same can be applied to dogs.
They require time to rest to keep their bones and joints healthy. A bolster bed does this while allowing muscles to recoup and be ready for their next spurt of energy.
Puppies and adult dogs need a designated place that will comfort their body and allow them to heal so they do not injure themselves by breaking a bone or pulling a muscle.
If you own a breed of dog that sheds you soon found out after bringing him home how much sweeping and vacuuming it takes to combat his hairs from taking over your floors.
A bolster dog bed helps keep shedding hair inside the confined area to reduce the number of hairy tumbleweeds blowing through your home. This means you can do a quick pick-up in the bed every few days and enjoy more quality time with your pup instead of cleaning up after them.
Amazon Basics Round Bolster Dog or Cat Bed with Flannel Top
- A round pet bed offers a safe, cozy place for a cat or small dog to snooze
- Plush flannel top surface for supreme softness; polyester canvas sides and bottom for strength
- Curved, slightly raised edge for added structure and a pillow-like surface
- Machine washable for easy cleaning. Machine wash separately in cool water with mild detergent; do not use bleach; do not tumble dry; line dry; do not dry clean or iron; dry completely before use; reshape if needed
- Measures 20 by 20 by 6 inches; weighs 1.1 pounds
- Recommended for extra-small and toy breeds such as Chihuahuas and Toy Poodles (up to 12 lbs), and small breeds such as Boston Terriers and Beagles (13 – 25 lbs)
|Brown & Ivory
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|20 x 20 x 6 inches
A lot of dogs like curling up to take a nap and a bolster dog bed provides them with the opportunity to do just that.
If you are not home and they have nobody else to cuddle with they can get the next best thing and feel secure while resting in their dog bed.
The insulation keeps them warm and the cushion provides the right amount of support so they are comfortable during their nap.
Dogs who get enough rest are happier, healthier, and more energetic when they are ready to play. A bolster dog bed provides them with an area they can relax in during the day or get an excellent night’s sleep.
Taking your pet into consideration is often the first thing you need to do to determine if this is the right type of bed for him. If your dog does not usually curl up to rest a bolster dog bed probably will not be a bed they want to sleep in.
If they do a combination of sleeping curled up and stretched out then a bolster dog bed can be there for them depending on their mood as long as a square dog bed or dog couch is also an option for them. If you have questions about bolster dog beds we are happy to help you to see if this type of dog bed is a right match